Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
are ideal when the alignment of the shaft and housing is problematic and the shaft may bend. The outer ring has a spherical raceway with its centre of curvature coinciding with the bearing.
This allows the axis of the inner ring, balls and cage to deflect to some extent around the centre of the bearing. The axial load capacity is low since the contact angle is small. Under normal loads, the permissible dynamic misalignment is approximately 0.07 to 0.12 radian (4 to 7 degrees).
Product Features and Benefits:
- High-quality steel – Ultra clean steel helps extend bearing life extended up to 80%
- Pressed steel and polyamide cages available
- Advanced Grease Technology – Lubricants that can extend grease life and performance
- High-grade balls – Smooth and quiet operation even at high speeds
- Super Finished Raceways – Refined to minimize noise and improve lubricant life and distribution
- Sealed versions are available