Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Supertembo offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of Angular Contact Ball Bearings designed to meet OE manufacturers’ demanding requirements.
These bearings have a contact angle that enables them to withstand significant axial loads in one direction together with radial loads. They are generally used in pairs, triplex sets, quadruplex sets, or multiplex sets since an axial component is generated when a radial load is applied.
Product Features and Benefits:
- High-Quality Steel – Bearing life extended by up to 80% with Ultra clean steel.
- Advanced Grease Technology – Special lubricants can extend grease life and increase performance.
- High-Grade Balls – Smooth and quiet operation even at high speeds.
- Super Finished Raceways – Specially refined to reduce noise and improve lubricant distribution.
- Contact Angle – Available in 15, 25, 30 and 40-degree angles.
- Patented Seals – Prevent contamination in the toughest environments.
- Cages – Available in a range of polyamide, steel and brass cage assemblies.
Supertembo’s range of Angular Contact Ball Bearings includes double row angular contact ball bearings, four-point contact ball bearings, single row angular contact ball bearings, sealed angular contact ball bearings, duplex angular contact ball bearings.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products