Thrust Ball Bearings are composed of a “washer-like” bearing ring with raceway grooves for the balls and are classified into flat seats or aligning seats. Designed to handle thrust loads while operating at high speeds, these ball bearings are able to sustain axial loads but no radial loads.
Available in two designs: single direction and double direction. Single direction design includes two rings, referred to as shaft and housing washers and a single ball and cage assembly. Double direction design, on the other hand, includes three washers and two ball and cage assemblies. The ball and cage assemblies of the double direction type are separated by the shaft washer.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Two designs available: single direction and double direction.
- To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both design are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
- High-quality steel – Ultra clean steel extends bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced grease technology – Special lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High-grade balls – Smooth and quiet operation even at high speeds
- Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
STB’s range of Thrust Ball Bearings includes angular contact thrust ball bearing, single direction thrust ball bearings, double direction thrust ball bearings.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products